Dr. Weisberg’s workshops cover topics such as mind/body healing, the power of neurobiology and psychophysiologic patterns, stress management, and harnessing the power of inherent self-healing systems.
He is also a nationally known expert and instructor in the use of clinical hypnosis for healing, growth, and symptom reduction.
Participants consistently rate Mark as an engaging, humorous, and compelling presenter, conveying scientific concepts in common sense language.
Some Recent Workshop Presentations include:
- Guided Imagery and Clinical Hypnosis for Deep Healing
- Treating Autoimmune Disorders and Allergies
- A Roadmap for Understanding and Treating Chronic Pain
- Preparing for Surgery and Other Invasive Procedures
- Getting to the Guts of the Matter – Effective Treatment of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Mind/Body Strategies in Geriatrics
Organizations that hire Dr. Mark Weisberg to Present Workshops Will Attract:
- Professionals who want to expand and sharpen their clinical skills
- People who may be suffering from an illness and are seeking healing tools and more powerful self-care methods
- People who have relatives or friends with health conditions that they would like to help and better understand
- Those who have a growing belief in the mind/body connection and want to learn how to access powerful internal self-healing resources
- People who want to learn how to reduce stress and feel more resilient, productive, and more vibrantly alive in their daily lives
- Groups needing help with stress management and responding constructively and creatively to change in systems
HOME PAGE OF DR. MARK WEISBERG